Sign up for our
Family Support Center
will not give your information
out to any third party
for ANY reason.
Our Mission: Protecting Children, Strengthening Families and Preventing Child Abuse
Free 24/7 care for children when parents are overwhelmed (Crisis Nursery)
- Free in-home parenting support (Family Mentors)
- Low-cost individual and family counseling
- Free and low cost Community classes on parenting, family blending, and anger management
- Support groups for Adults Molested as Children (AMAC group)
- Housing and self-sufficiency program for homeless mothers and their children (LifeStart Village)
- And More! Call about our services if you are feeling overwhelmed or need help with family matters. We're here to help!
History of The Family Support Center
Started in 1977 by the Junior League of Salt Lake City and the Utah Association for Children's Therapy (U-ACT), FSC was established in response to a pressing need for short-term crisis and respite care for children at risk for abuse or neglect. Services have since expanded in breadth and depth to offer a network of services to address multifaceted issues facing families today.
Services available in Spanish and English
Contact us at 801-955-9110
Change the life of a child; make a donation
FOR HEARING IMPAIRED, PLEASE CALL UTAH RELAY AT 711 FOR ASSISTANCE.
WITH 72 HOURS NOTICE, FSC CAN PROVIDE SPANISH TRANSLATION ON-SITE FREE OF CHARGE; FOR OTHER LANGUAGE TRANSLATION SERVICES, CONTACT THE ASIAN ASSOCIATION AT 801-467-6060
Web Hosting Donated by XMISSION